Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just outside my front door

Depoe bay, Oregon
Japanese Gardens. Portland, Oregon
Depoe Bay Harbor, Oregon
The Oregon Coast
Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Oregon


Heceta Head Lighthouse, Oregon
LaCamas Lake, Washington
Camas, Washington




Hood River, Oregon




I think moving to this beautiful state really made me more enthusiastic about photography (that- AND giving birth the the cutest baby boy ever!). I am in love with the scenery here, it just does not get any better, and our many over cast days, make for perfect photography lighting conditions. We have gorgeous never ending forests, lakes, the beach, the city of downtown Portland, beautiful orchards, and lots of open land that has not been taken over by builders. My husband's family who lives in Utah, has been coming up to the Pacific Northwest almost every year since he was a little boy. I'd always heard from them "it is SO beautiful there" I never really knew just how beautiful until I could come here and see it all for myself. It really is amazing. I see things differently now, always looking through my lovely little nikon. These are just some of my fav's from last year. Looking at them now has made me really excited for the spring and summer months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment