Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby {e}


It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...





I did this photo shoot in December when we were in Utah visiting for Christmas. Poor thing was so upset for most of the shoot, we later found out she had a double ear infection. Breaks my heart. Glad we were able to get a few great shots, babies are SO hard to photograph. Her mommy wanted them done in honor of her FIRST BIRTHDAY. It's is a big deal, turning one! This is cute baby girl Emersyn Jayne. Her mom and I are great friends, going way back when we were roommates in college together. We live over 2,000 miles apart now but have remained close through phone and email. Little EJ is about 6 weeks older than my baby boy so it was a lot of fun to chat during each phase of our pregnancies and compare to how we were feeling and what was going on. I think that experience truly made us closer friends and I will always hold a special place in my heart for them. Just wished we lived closer to each other so our babes could play. Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. ditto, ditto, ditto! we love you guys and LOVE the bond developed throughout our pregnancy together! these little babes are so fun. i wish ALL the time we lived close enough to play with u instead of opposites sides of the country. maybe one day ;) i cannot thank u enough for doing these pics. they are SO amazing and i appreciate you sharing your talent and letting us be the beneficiaries of it:)can you believe we've know each other for 10 years!? ten years, two babies, and 2,000 miles later~ thanks for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A,
    things are looking great, she is such a cute girl, her and cale would have cute babes together! all your scenery pics are amazing, i need to appreciate living here more often!
    -L

    ReplyDelete