Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meet Carston


We are proud to announce the newest member of our family. Carston Michael was born
June 30th, 2011. 6 pounds 4 ounces, 18.5 inches long. A big thanks to my amazing hubby for capturing a lot of these photos, since I was preoccupied during some of them ;)

This was the first labor and delivery photo session I have done, and I'm really glad it was my own. Bringing a baby into the world is such an amazing experience, there really is nothing like it. I'm so grateful for the gift of photography so I'm able to document these huge life moments. I will forever cherish these photos that my husband and I took during the labor and delivery of our second precious baby boy. We love him so much!!


Contractions
Cartson
18.5 inches long





first bath








1 comment:

  1. These pictures are absolutely precious! So so cute. So glad he is here and healthy.

    ReplyDelete