Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Catching up...



Body surfing the massive waves

Delicious sunset photos




even though I was working,
I did get to relax too :)
Lovers Beach
I went out on a boat and photographed
everyone jet skiing


and a little parasailing


I thought I'd better post these before I put up some from our most recent vacation to the Western Caribbean last week. Last October (yes, I'm 4 months late posting, yikes!)I had an AMAZING opportunity to go on a "work" trip to Cab San Lucas with the owners and top sales employees of Nationwide Security Solutions. The trip was an incentive for the top sales people and I was asked to come along and photograph their vacation so they would have photos for their website and magazines later. WOW. I am one lucky girl! I had a great time. Cabo is beautiful. I cannot wait to go back with my own family (hubbs has never been there) Thanks again to Jason and Mairin Cane for the wonderful opportunity you gave me. I learned a lot, had a fabulous time, and have beautiful photos from the trip. I'm told the very top photo on the post was even featured in a magazine. Again, I'm a lucky girl :)


1 comment: