Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week #52- the final photo




My final photo is in honor of the love I have for my photography equipment. I wouldn't be where I am without it :) Missing in the photo is my fabulous new nikon D90, and new 50mm f/1.8 lens, which I had to use to take this photo. I have been fortunate enough to be able to work on building my photography gear this year. Also included are a few vintage things that were given to me from an amazing friend. I can't wait to have my own studio/office one day to display a fun collection of vintage cameras and lenses. This Minolta was the first.

It's been an amazing year and I'm so glad I was able to do this 52 week project. It's fun to look back through all the photos and see what I've accomplished within photography and my personal life in the past year. I'm looking forward to the new project I'm starting soon with my sister, it's going to be a lot of fun.

A big thanks to all my fabulous clients, mentors, friends, and family for an amazing year. I truly appreciate all of your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment