Friday, June 25, 2010

Is there a "perfect time" ??

I have been fan of Deb Schwedhelm, a photographer on facebook and a follower of her blog for some time and she had done this post back in May- my sister had also linked to this post on her blog, so I know it has touched a lot of people out there. It didn't really hit home for me until recently. A dear friend and mentor of mine who is SO amazing and that I have really admired and looked up to for many years, is slowly passing away from a very long battle with cancer. It breaks my heart so much and I think of her daily. I hope and pray that her family will be comforted at this time. They were able to go on a short family vacation and get some photos taken while they were there. Her family will be able to look at and cherish these photos long after she is gone...so read this blog post from Deb Schwedhelm Photography and ask yourself- Is there a perfect time?? Whether you have a professional shoot done or you set up your camera on a timer, TAKE PICTURES NOW so you have them in the future!!

IS THERE A PERFECT TIME??

No comments:

Post a Comment