Thursday, February 25, 2010

I heart photo classes

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I had the opportunity to attend an all day photoshop/photography class last week. I learned a lot from it and I am even more inspired now to take classes and get all the experience and education I can in photography and photoshop. I've had these photos in a folder on my computer for awhile, not knowing quite how I wanted to edit them. Thanks to some techniques I learned in the class I was able to edit them to get the look I wanted. The car wasn't origionally that color, and I added some warm tones to the overall photo. The gazebo photo had a huge telephone pole right in the middle of the background that was very distracting. I'm so grateful for the amazing photographers out there that are so willing to spend time educating others.

1 comment: